Throughout life we are subjected to so many impressions on a daily basis. Impressions include advertising billboards, television, newspapers, friends, family, and so many other sources from where we tend to build our own values and belief systems. With all of these impressions, it is not at all surprising to see why we tend to lose our own thoughts and inner voice in the chaos of the outside world. When the time comes when we have to make decisions about our own paths and goals, the loudest voice tends to win, whether the voice is coming from a place of love or fear and truth or illusion.
When you choose to create your life from anything that isn't resonating within your own soul and speaks to your own truth, you can become connected to the illusions and in turn create more fear and chaos in your life. How do you tune out the world without to listen to the voice within?
- Take alone time - meditate, write, do something that you love that connects you to your own soul.
- Challenge your thoughts and identify what you are creating from truth or illusion (fear)
- Surround yourself with positive people who have accomplished the goals you wish to attain.
- Connect yourself to something greater - pray and realize there is a power higher than yourself that is trying to assist you in the process of becoming your own personal best.
- Create affirmations - put them on post-it notes, index cards, and paste them to your mirror so you see your affirmations daily.
- Believe in yourself and never allow another person to make you doubt your own greatness.
- Don't ever own another person's fear - what they were not able to accomplish is their own baggage, not yours.
- Be in an attitude of gratitude and appreciate every blessing you receive and you will find more to be grateful for.
- Write it out! - Make a list of your goals and dreams and check them off one by one as you attain them.
- Good luck and keep reaching for your personal best!